How is that for a study break?
Josiah finished his finals for fourth semester (only three more to go on the island and then a year of Clinicals in the States). Praise the Lord! The verse that I kept thinking of was, "My grace is sufficient for you: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. " (2 Corrninthians 12.9) We are learning to boast in our weaknesses, since they are many for God to work with.
As we were driving home after the last day of school, I turned to Josiah in the car and asked. "Do I get my husband back?" Yes, I do! He deals so well with the stress of vet school. I think I would have no hair, fingernails, and weigh 200 more pounds if I was studying what he is. (Nice image, eh?)
| All the teachers and staff at my work, RUSVM Prep School! |
| My dear friend, Alemnesh, is moving back to Canada. (l-r, Chrissie, me, Alemnesh, and Bruce) Yes, it is an oreo cookie. |
| Johanna and Laura- Love these girls! |
No comments:
Post a Comment