A Foggy Day
George and Ira Gershwin
A foggy day, in London town
It had me low, and it had me down
I viewed the morning, with much alarm
The British Museum, had lost its charm
How long I wondered, could this thing last
But the age of miracles, it hadn't past
And suddenly, I saw you standing right there
And in foggy London town, the sun was shining everywhere
 |
| The Tube |
 |
| A good Pint in London town |
 |
| Jakki happy |
 |
| Jakki real happy |
 |
| Tower Bridge |
 |
| London Eye |
 |
| Big Ben |
 |
| We went into the House of Lords and Parliment after this! |
 |
| The British Museum..and it hasn't left it's spark. |
 |
| Hmmm |
 |
| tea time |
 |
| Add caption |
 |
| According the Joe, "Anatomically correct" |
 |
| Jakki hundry |
 |
| ...real hungry |
 |
| Joe's new yamulka |
 |
| Abbey Rd! |
 |
| Tower of London gaurdians |
 |
| Beefeater tour |
 |
| Cheers! |
No comments:
Post a Comment