My school's production of the Jungle Book
Missoula Children's Theater
Ross Prep School
St. Kitts
Here is a teaser video for the Jungle Book. These are my kiddos!
Long and I decided to go all out and dress in costumes for the production of the Jungle Book. Long played drums while I played the score on the keys. The kids did a fabulous job putting on the show in just one week.
If you want to watch the entire show check out the link below.
 |
| My Kindergartner Monkeys |
 |
| Added a garden to the back yard. |
 |
| London enjoying the beach at Shipwrecks |
 |
| Joe and Co. practicing for the Rossie at our home |
Josiah and I escaped for a weekend in San Juan, Puerto Rico. We ate some great food, shopped, went on a rum distillery tour and enjoyed the easy burdens for a while. It was a quick trip but it was wonderful to be with my best friend on a new island. I've deemed PR the S'America, or Semi-America. Being on a smaller, sparse island it was nice to have the comforts of malls and nice (customer-service) people.
 |
| Bacardi distillery in San Juan, PR |
 |
| Need I say words |
 |
| I love this man |
 |
| Rum distillery tour in San Juan |
 |
| Awesome restaurant in San Juan |
 |
| San Juan |
 |
| At the San Christobal fort |
 |
| A Jakki-glare at a Joe-joke |
 |
| Amazing restaurant in old San Juan |
 |
| For you, Dad. |
 |
| Smoke us a smoke, you're the Cigar man |
More to come...I hope these pictures find you snuggling close to a loved-one with the wind and rain (maybe snow) against the window. Grab a soy, pumpkin latte and rent a video from a store. Cherish the small things in life. I'll try to cherish the small things here like sand in my shoes (and in everything else). Love and miss you, friends.
No comments:
Post a Comment