Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Captain's Log



TREBLE AND LONDON'S FIRST DAY AT THE BEACH!!!
Last week, Joe had a study break, I was done with school and the dogs were just released from quarentine...so naturally on a February day we headed to the sunny beach!


A few weekends ago, my friends, Long, Jake and Alex, took me out on their sailng vessel. They took sailing lessons last semester and so they were kind enough to take me out on the boat. Unfortueatly the wind wasn't invited soooooooo no actual sailing occurred. We did see a giant sea tutle swimming under the boat and also a baby turtle back on the sea shore.
However, a week later, while relaxing on Reggae beach Long took me out again and the wind was there. It was amazing! I loved it. 
Josiah is studying lots and taking exams so keep him in your prayers. I have 9 screaming children, so please keep me in your prayers too. Even though it is cold back home you still have your island buddies ready to cheer you up with tropical moments. Love!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment