Hiya folks,
Jak and Ender (and GO DUCKS!)
Sorry about the lull in writing. Lots of good things happening around the world right now and although our island is small we are happy to be a part of them still.Beers and Babies
The school year is off to a start and I am glad to say I am surviving, this year being a Kindergarten AND music teacher. I am humbled daily. My four and five year-old kids are slowly chipping away layers and years of never gaining patience and replacing it with a veteran, weary teacher. I pray daily, pray hourly, and hope to God that I can be discerning. My first formal evaluation was kind to me even though I felt I failed. My peers are supporting but I think it's mostly because none of them want my job. =-) Josiah has been my biggest supporter even though he is carrying the weight of midterms.
Beth, Janna and Jak
Afternoon on Lake Geneva with Mom!
Legalas-uh I mean- Jakki and sisters bow shooting
Madisyn, Jak and Ender (I LOVE these kiddos!)
My good friend from high school, Tiffany, came to visit too!
Aunt Jane and Uncle Steve came to visit St. Kitts! We had a great time going out to eat with them, showing them our favorite beaches and chilling. They had a great time too going on the catamaran to Nevis, soaking up the sun (which did I mention is still hot here?) exploring the island and snorkeling. We had a balst showing them our island...even the power outages in the grocery store!
Welcome to the family, little Keatyn Jane Braden! (Similar name to Jaclyn Jane? Yeah, no accident.)
No comments:
Post a Comment