-No we are not lost at sea (sorry Somali pirates and Jack Sparrow), being "one" with the green vervet monkeys nor are we trapped in the volcano (which is called Mt. Liamuiga on St. Kitts. Yes, there is an active volcano where I live). We, the Cap'n Joe and I, have been doing normal busy work and school. So, apologies for the lack of communication recently. I guess I better start back with Harry. Harry Potter that is.

After the Christmas season and New Years time with our amazing friends and family in Oregon Josiah and I "apparated" ourselves to the Magical World of Harry Potter and Disney World in Orlando, Florida. It was our appointed "layover" before making it back to the Rock (aka St. Kitts). We met our good freinds, Long and Liz Duong from Ross, and played the "beep" out of Orlando. I can't belie ve all the fun things we did there. My favorite was Harry Potter land. I am a nutcase for the books and movies and the theme park was just as epic. We tasted butterbeer (like creamsoda), Pumpin Juice (like applecider), rode rollercoaster, shopped and rode every ride possible.
 |
| Butterbeer! |
 |
| Hogsmeade village in Harry Potter World |
 |
| Half of he Beatles at Epcot Center, UK, Disney World |
 |
| Liz and I experience the piercing screams of baby mandrakes in Herbology class at Hogwarts. |
 |
| The Mosi and Duongs take on Hogwarts |
 |
| Handsome soccer-player man; Clayton! |
 |
| I LOVE my Nieces and Nephews! All stuck together in a cabin in Oregon before Christmas. Keatyn, Ender, Janessa and Madisyn. |
 |
| My big-mouth counterpart; Nessa! |
 |
| Sledding with Beth, Janessa, Clayton and Madisyn |
 |
| A closed Starbucks in San Juan after not having a Starbucks for 4 months. Sad panda. |
More to come. My kindergarten class and music classes are going well. Josiah is in the midst of fourth semester and doing real vet things. He commented that he finally feels like a "real" vet student when he notices animal blood on his notes. Nasty. We're looking forward to the Pilcher family visiting in March! Love, Mosi.
No comments:
Post a Comment