Hi dear friends. We've been going strong in our excursions and escapades. Last week the Prep school went on a hike at Ottley's Plantation with the students. Whew! It was HUMID and hot in the rain forest. The kids still were running around afterward with their boundless energy. Only 3 weeks left in this semester and then we get 2 weeks off. My dear friend and college roommate, Danielle, is coming the first week and my basically brother, Sten, is coming for the second eweek. Needless to say I AM SO EXCITED!!
My good friends and fellow teachers KT and Emily.
Students on the hike
Ottley's Plantation Main House
Thank you to all who've been keeping my family in your prayers. My Grandma Gillen passed away and it has been difficult not being with my family. I never thought things would be this hard being so far away. My mom and dad went to Michigan for the memorial service last week. Grandma Gillen is in a way better place now and I am thankfully for the hope I'll see her again.
No comments:
Post a Comment